Terms & Conditions
Under Warranty Repairs:
All under guarantee repairs must be supported by a ‘Receipt’ or proof of purchase (for first 12 months warranty). Extended warranties or guarantees must be supported by a certificate of extended cover (also purchase details will be required). All Manufacturer warranties will be considered void if the fault has occurred as the result of physical damage or customer misuse.
The appropriate inspection charge will be taken as a non-refundable deposit, at the time of booking in or when collecting the unit. This deposit will be deducted from the completed repair charge or pay for the inspection charge if any estimate provided is refused.
ICTVUK will provide a three month repair warranty from the date of collection/delivery or on-site repair. We guarantee all new parts fitted and any work carried out by ICTVUK, but we do not cover the whole unit against further or unrelated failures. ICTVUK will endeavour to complete repairs as soon as possible, but we cannot guarantee a completion date.
Units left un-collected from ICTVUK after a period of three months or over from the date of notification, may be disposed of or sold to recover storage/repair charges.
- All repairs are considered as chargeable to customers unless supported by a valid:
a) Proof of purchase confirming that it is within the manufacturer’s warranty period,
b) Extended warranty certificate
- Estimation fees are non-refundable.
- The ICTVUK warranty period is 90 days from the date of collection or delivery and covers the cost of parts used and labour for the work carried out. ICTVUK cannot be held responsible for parts unrelated failures.
- Refer to the manufacturer’s warranty certificate for their terms of cover. Faults found to be caused by user error, impact damage, sand or liquid ingress will be treated as chargeable, or returned unrepaired.
- Payment taken for accessories or consumables are non-refundable if subsequently not required.
- Estimates will not be provided if the cost falls below the repair threshold.
- If firmware/software updates are available they will be applied during the normal repair process.
- ICTVUK accept no liability for damage to, or loss of, data of software as a result of completing a repair. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that all data has been backed up prior to repair, illegal material may be passed on to the police.
Your statutory rights are unaffected.
This information is correct at time of publication. ICTVUK reserve the right to change the trading terms without notice.